Risk Insights is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of and panel discussion member for the 2017 BiiG (Business Improvement and Innovation in Government) Network Conference. This year’s Conference will be held at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre on Tuesday 31 October and Wednesday 01 November. Exclusively for the public sector, BiiG will bring together keynote speakers and panellists to tackle the big challenges of innovation, investment, jobs and growth, among others.
BiiG connects public servants with a passion for doing things differently through the application of innovative approaches to problem solving.
This year’s conference will feature four central themes:
· A question of talent: the changing nature of public work, workers and workplaces
· Doing data well: turning data into insights for results
· Designing great public work: for inclusion, growth and innovation
· Public work and government: principles, purpose, performance and pride
Risk Insights has been invited to be part of a panel discussion on Tuesday afternoon that aims to demystify data by drawing on real world examples of our work with government clients, and how we can move towards an intelligence-led, evidence-driven approach to public services.
The best thinkers, leaders and practitioners will share their thoughts on these and other topics and include speakers such as:
· Nic Marchesi and Lucas Patchett, Orange Sky Laundry founders.
· Ian Oppermann, NSW Government Chief Data Scientist and CEO, NSW Data Analytics Centre
· Jim Murphy, Queensland Under Treasurer.
Risk Insights is excited to be a Gold Sponsor and to share our capability and understanding of government challenges and how to better use data to innovate in service delivery and provide more joined-up public services.